“Gateway to Spain”
The Bible on Doing Business in Spain
The objective of this Spain Business Guide is to illustrate Spanish business culture and practices and to indicate how commercial opportunities, of which there are many in the country, should be approached. The Blog is aimed at major international corporations, SMEs and independent entrepreneurs looking to exploit the commercial potential of Spain.
To a foreign business entity or entrepreneur contemplating the country for the first time, Spain seems a very attractive place to do business.
Another record-breaking year for Spain’s tourism, Spain welcomed a total of 83,7 million tourists in 2019, a new record number of visitors.
The 83,7 million tourists who visited Spain constitutes a 5 percent increase over 2018.
In addition, he emphasized that the 2019 earnings from tourism totaled 87 billion euros ($104 billion), 12 percent more than the year before.
“We’ve become the world’s second-largest receiver of tourists and are in second place worldwide in income from tourists,”
It was the fourth consecutive record year with numbers boosted by security concerns in some other Mediterranean holiday destinations such as Turkey and north Africa.
Good Time for Investors, Right time for Spain.
Business contact: email@example.com
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS IN SPAIN !!!
business intelligence at your service…
Spanish State works both in Spain and abroad and benefits from a network of 100 Economic and Commercial Offices which allows us to be close to our clients and potential foreign investors.
- To promote, attract and consolidate foreign direct investment into Spain.
- To foster collaboration between Spanish companies and foreign investors.
- To position Spain in global markets as a highly internationalized country, technologically advanced, with a competitive entrepreneurial and business framework and with valuable human resources. We would like investors to regard Spain as a global platform for investment and business.
- To take advantage the business climate and facilitate doing business in Spain localising great deals and bargains due to the financial crisis.
Our core priorities are quality, efficiency and professionalism when providing services and developing value added products for foreign investors.
The following are essential elements to our work philosophy:
INVEST FOR RESIDENCY
The Spanish government has approved the Law to Support the Entrepreneur and Internationalization. This new regulation on residency offer the interesting possibility of a Spanish residence permit for a period of five years to foreign investors who purchase real estate or create business projects in Spain that fulfill certain requirements.
Spain State, has extensive experience in advising foreign clients on investment projects and acquisition of real estate in Spain. From our office we can assist our clients through every step to obtain a residence permit through investment; from beginning the investment to obtaining the residency, providing all necessary legal and tax services for this purpose.
Moreover, we have a network of associates trained to assist our clients in finding and selecting the best investment opportunity in order to obtain the residence in Spain. Our objective at Spain State is to be able to handle all phases of the operation, to make the referral process as simple as possible for foreigners intending to obtain a residence permit in Spain.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
- Facilitate the selection and search of properties and investment projects with companies
- Inspections and Due Diligence
- Negotiation and drafting of the Contract of Purchase for Property in Spain (including the coordination of the preparation of the corresponding public writing)
- All steps required for registration of Property in the Spanish Property Registry
- Incorporation of the Company for the investment project (including the drafting of Articles of Association, the revision of the articles of incorporation, and all the steps required until the company is registered with the Trade Registry)
- All assistance required to obtain the residence permit in Spain.
- Advice on all tax matters that the transaction requires.
- Obtaining the NIE and / or CIF
- Development of a power of attorney or the assistance with relevant ratifications to prevent required travel to Spain for business.
Whether you are considering acquiring or selling a property for personal or business use, Spain State will ensure a safe and quick procedure for your transaction. Our team of expert lawyers provide legal advice in the following areas, among others:
- Purchase Legal Representation
- NIE Number(s) Arrangement
- Mortgages Arrangements
- Rights of third parties over the property
- Legal assistance at the signing of any document before a Public Notary
- Inscription in the Property Register
- Spanish Conveyancing
- Construction Law and property development law
- Licences and town-planning contracts
- Negotiations with the competent public body and representing clients in town-planning procedure
- Administrative and After-sales services: utilities connection, etc.
- Legal and tax audits
- Fiscal Representation
Do not hesitate to contact Spain State for any other question regarding your buying a property transaction in Spain.